Friday, April 24, 2015

Why open Canada Centre in Myanmar

1)      11.01.2015 Sunday at midnight:

  The Executive Committee of Canada centre, traveled to Myanmar to support  the  Rural  Myanmar Education and  Health.

Even though I haven't had a chance to be directly involved in this noble journey, I'm really happy and appreciated our entire donations going to the rural Myanmar Education and Health.

In Canada, I pay two dollars and more for a cup of Starbucks coffee. If I drink two cups per day, I have to pay five dollars per day.  Now, I decided to save daily five dollar rather than drinking coffee. These coffees will worth five dollars for the Rural Myanmar Education, Health.

2)
 The idea of the rural development has appeared last 2012, when I was visiting my hometown.  I have heard of my niece’s sad news that she couldn’t attend high school because of her parent couldn’t afford it.

When I started my Buddhist missionary aboard, she was one year old.
I returned to Burma in last 2012, she is already a 12-year-old in the grade seven.

 Even though she  haven’t seen  me  long 12-years, distant from hometown, she came to  see  me friendly at Yangon airport  as soon as I arrived from abroad.   I think, it is blood speaking, after we have talked in conversation, she told to me what she wanted to be. She said: she has to quit after grade seven in village, because of her parent can’t afford to attend high school in town.

Her father passed away, when she was one year of age. The family left three daughters and one son. I took a responsibility to ordain a son as a novice at that time.

When I felt this kind of sadness, I granted to support her continuing education at Yangon.  She was so happy and said: I’ll tell her mom she will be continuing her higher education.

After I returned to Canada, I asked her, 'do you have plan to continuing education at Yangon’, she said, she hasen’t changed to attend high school because no one would help her mother with household shores.

I feel really sad that my niece was back to darkness.  
   
3)
 On November of 2014, my beloved mother passed away, after her funeral service, all my brother and sister agreed to donate my mother’s house and land for Rural Development in Myanmar.

Now, I am really glad to see, the Canada Centre will be for those who can’t afford for their education and health like my nice in the rural Myanmar. The first group of Centers Promoters Association of Canada Centre will donate school aid the rural areas.

When our mission is accomplished, we will bring together all the hopeless children and light up together with knowledge, and capability and progress in this darkness area that the rural Myanmar.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List